Rentberry…An ICO That Promises To Change The Future Of Real Estate (Part 1)

Please follow and like us:

Hey guys!

So in my latest article I talked about how there are a bunch of cryptocurrencies out there, seeking to raise money just so they can take off for a vacation in an island in the Caribbeans while smoking Cuban cigars. I also said though, that there are a handful of companies/startups that are serious about changing the way we live our everyday lives and the ways we do business, such as Rentberry.

Let’s break down the benefits and features of the Rentberry project:

It’s really a company that connects Airbnb and Craigslist, only for long term rentals (and utilizing blockchain.) As far as I know, it is the ONLY company out there that is seeking to create a decentralized platform for tenants and landlords. Contracts will be signed online, payments will be made online, and actually the Rentberry platform will also work as an investment platform.

Let me elaborate a bit on that last part: there are trillions and trillions of dollars, worldwide, stuck in bank accounts collecting almost zero interest. At the same time, there is half a trillion dollars locked up in rental security deposits. So on the one hand you have people that aren’t making money on their savings, and other people that can not use their $2,000 or $3,000 security deposits for other purposes (a down payment on a car or investments in the stock market.) So essentially, it’s a lose – lose situation for all. Rentberry will allow for tenants to pay just 10% of their rental security deposit, while allowing investors to fund the remaining 90% for an average 5% annual return.

Sounds like a good deal, right? Well it kind of is. I recommend you all checking the White Paper of the Rentberry company. This is not investment advice, nor am I telling you to buy into their token sale. But you should check out the way home rentals will change in the future, even for educational purposes. Here’s their link: